thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sing K

So, so, so tired today.... Hardly able to speak cos got a bit sore throat. Wondering why? Hahaha.... Well, today is the day I used up the volume of my voice until the maximum. :P My coursemates and I helped my friend celebrated her birthday in Red Box at The Curve. It was an early celebration. Her actual birthday is on this sunday. We sang from 3pm to 9pm. Wah... I didn't even realise that we had sang for 6 hours. This is the first time I sang so long. Usually, I would sing at most 4 hours with my friends. There were 18 of us in the room but not all of them sing. Some of them play PS which was provided there. We also have buffet there by paying extra money. If I'm not mistaken, I think is around RM10 per person. From this celebration, I realised that some of my friends really have a nice and sweet voice. In other words, they sang very well or have the potential in singing. I wonder how is my voice. Hehe..... Another thing I realised was singing is another way to release whatever that is in your heart. Such as stress, unhappiness , vex etc. Through singing, I tend to forget everything including what date is that day. Hahaha....really makes me feel relax. No wonder some people choose singing as their way to relax.

1 comment:

McCoy said...

i wish i cud sing too :)