thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A blur blur day

Last sat, I went to Midvalley with my friend coz I heard that there was a new extension at Midvalley called The Garden. We met each other at 12pm. After lunch at food court, we decided to watch a movie. So, we queue up and bought the tickets. The movie starts at 1.20pm. Since it was about time, we went to the cinema. However, don't know what went wrong with me that day, or izzit didn't been to the cinema for quite a period, I misread the box we were supposed to watch the movie. Instead of watching the movie at Box 6, we went into Box 8 and it was a different movie. I only realised my mistake after the movie ended. Lol. After all, we just was an hour movie and it was not the movie we wanted. Luckily, my friend didn't blame me. That's why it was a 'blur blur ' day for me.

No comments: