thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New friends

Last Saturday, a friend whom I just known for a month invited me to her church gathering at subang jaya. It was a small gathering, about 20 to 30 peoples. I've been rejecting her invitation for a few times due to some reasons. Finally, I accepted it because she will be leaving for New Zealand tomorrow and she said that she really hope to see me before she leave. She is 6 years my senior. This is the second time I've known a person through survey.
She came to pick me at around 5pm. We went to The Curve for a short shopping first. Then, we went to a Taiwan Restaurant at Subang to have our dinner. She treated me for the dinner. I was surprised and thanked her. At around 7.30pm, we walk to the gathering since it was just a stone throw away from there. This church gathering is a bit different from the one I've been before ( I'm not a christian but I won't hesitate to go to church ).

No comments: