thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hand-made bookmarks....

Recently, I have been influenced by my cousin, Kalye, in making bookmarks. All the bookmarks are for her club. They want to raise funds for her school by selling those bookmarks. Since I'm still searching for a job, I might as well use these free time to help her. After all, I like making handicraft. In fact, I found that I have forte in making bookmarks. Haha..... Most of her friends love the bookmarks that I made. They even asked me to make another one ( coz I only make one for each type of bookmark )! I'm so bliss to hear that. Hahaha....

I like this apple bookmark very much. It looks so .....Perfect!

This Elmo bookmark was bought by Kalye's teacher. Wow~ can attract teacher to buy one~ Haha~

What do you think this bookmark looks like? I thought it's a cow but, my another cousin keep saying it's a white tiger. Hmmm....Anyway, Kalye's friend asked me to make some more of this bookmark. :)

I just finish making this Keropi yesterday and I was sold out today. In fact, Kalye's friend request for another one. Yipee~~ Looks like I can sell hand-made bookmarks as my part-time in near future....

No comments: