thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sushi Trip

Woohoo...Finally, it's here. I've been waiting for today for a very long time...until my neck also "long" de. LoL! My colleagues and I had plan this trip a month ago. We meet up at the office around 10am and then started our journey around 10.30am. Unfortunately, it was raining cats and dogs for the whole day. We drove three cars there. There were 15 of us altogether. It rain even heavier when we reached the ASEAN Bridge. Can't even managed to see the road clearly. Honestly, I was a bit worried because the bridge was so "curve" and it rained so heavily. You don't know what might happen. *Touch wood* To my surprise, once we crossed the bridge, the rain becomes very small. It's like we have gone to another world. Hahaha... Well, it's true that we're in another place,i.e, KB---Kuala Belait, Brunei. *Wink*

After crossing the custom,we reached the sushi restaurant at 12pm sharp (exactly the time we book). Well done, Mr. Driver. Hehe. Without wasting much more time, we quickly make our order because we Starving~~~~ Hahaha.... We order a lot of dishes. It was a great one.


Sashimi





We finished our lunch at around 1.30pm. It was fantastic. After that, we went to Supa Save, not Super Save (Miri is Super Save). I wonder why they named it 'Supa'. Hahah... My boss recommended the Kebab that was selling in front of the entrance. Wow, it really is delicious. I have to admit that it is better than Miri. I bought 5. I also bought quite a lot of things from the Su..Pa..Save. haha.. Some of the things are cheaper than the one selling in Miri;like the Lay's brand keropok. It costs RM10.90 here. While in KB, it cost $4.00 (If you convert to RM, also cheaper ma). *Wink* At around 2.30pm, we started our journey back home. Overall, it was fun. I had a great time there. Wish to go there again. ;)

No comments: