thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Gardens

'Welcome To The Gardens of Midvalley', there goes the sign board, welcoming each and every customer who steps into the place. The Gardens was a new extention of Midvalley. In order to get there, you need to go through a path, or more accurately is crossing the road which look like a path because a tent was being use. I felt so different once I step inside. I was like "Wow, am I here for shopping or wat?" It was like stepping into another 'world'. The atmosphere is so different and the designs are so special. All the accessories and colthes sold are branded, like Armani, CK, Gap, Robinson and so on. You gotta have at least RM500 if you aren't planning for a window shopping. Well, despite of the prestigious shops, there's a good thing of the place , that is, the atmosphere. It makes me feel so comfortable. The place is so quiet, at least quieter than the normal shopping complex. You need to experience it yourself. It kinda hard to describe the environment in there.

Deepavali Carpet, I guess at The Gardens
This carpet is for exhibition. It's so beautiful, lots of people took the photo. Haha....



The 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor in The Gardens.


The ground floor of The Gardens. I like this section. It's a great place to read books. Moreover, the sofas are so comfortable.

No comments: