thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 26, 2007

Second chance

It been a tired and tough week. Assignments really need a lot of brainstorming espeacially assignment that requires you to write a program. I've been having uncomfortable sleep lately. So so so tired. I've already had overwhelming pressure due to assignment. Then, there's another thing which add up my pressure again,that is, the offend from coursemates. There are 4 groups in my course. The group I dislike most is the last group!!! They are selfish yet likes to criticise other people. Hey, don't think you guys are SO PERFECT!!! You guys don't have the authority to judge other people.
However, there's a news which reduce my uneasiness. My business law lecture decided to give us a second chance. I'm going to have a re-test of my mid-term exam this saturday. Although I pass my previous mid-term, I'm not so satisfied with the mark. Besides that, it's also a chance for those who fail the test. Therefore, I'm going to study hard for it in order to get a much more better mark. Gambateh~

No comments: