thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, December 15, 2007

So near,yet so far

We haven't been chatting for quite a long time. I'm having my final exam now. And you're just started to enjoy your holiday after 2 months of holidays. I have no idea what are you doing now since you didn't online. I feel like we are far from each other. I miss chatting with you. All this while, I'm often aware of what you're up to. But, recently I'm lost. Was it because you want me to concentrate on my exam, so you choose this period to go home for so long? Usually, you just went home for a week. After that, you're back to PJ again. Sometimes, I have the urge to tell you how I feel about you so that, I don't need to guess your feeling towards me. When will you be back? Will there be any chemistry between us? Sara hei Yo

No comments: