thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

Miserable

There seems to be a weird feeling in heart which I couldn't describe. Sad? Worried? Eager? Waiting? Scared? Hoping? I just couldn't identify what kind of feeling it is. Sigh~ I'm blur about my future. I'm not prepare to face the world of business yet. All this years, the world I'm facing is books and the happy moments with friends. Next year, I'm going to graduate and after that I'm going my own path. In other words, everyone is going seperate ways after graduation. When I think of this, the weird feeling is back. Sigh~ Actually, I should be clear about what I want in the future. I mean my goal. But, the people around me 'shaking' my mind. I'm lost. All this while, I don't wanna admit the fact that I'm Can't Stand To Lose no matter in what area. We called this kind of habit as 'KiaSu' . I just hate it yet I'm one of it. Ugh~

No comments: