thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, January 11, 2008

New year, New expectations

While browsing friendster, I saw my friend's family photo. The smile on their faces show how happy they were. Suddenly, it reminds me of the last time I took a family photo which was 3 years ago. So, this new year I'm going to take many family photos. I want to 'renew' my family photo. Haha... Through the photo you can see the changes in your family. I want to take down the happy moments. Memory doesn't last long but photos will help you recall the memories that you nearly forgotten. I realised this when I saw the photos in my friend's profile. I also want to take pictures of my ex-classmates while gathering on Chinese New Year. The things you do on each age is different. When you reach thirty, you can't be acting cute anymore. We should cherish every age. Last but not least, I'm striking to get a much better result than last semester. Up,up I go~ Haha...

No comments: