thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 3 of CNY

I enjoy myself so much on this day. My ex-classmates are having a house-to-house visiting or called "tuan bai". I get to see most of my ex-classmates. So happy. Things are even merrier when there was kid around. One my friend brought her son along which made our "tuan bai" even more merrier. Her son was so cute and adorable. To my surprise, he was very obedient and yet he was only 2 years old! It's true. Most of the kids of his age would be very naughty and playful. When they come to your house , they would jump here and there, touch your things. In short, very annoying. But, my friend's child was so different. When someone gave him something, he would thanked you automatically. Unlike most of the kids who have to wait for her mum to tell them what to do and would sometimes ignore it. Due to his good behaviour, he caught the heart of everyone he met during the "tuan bai". He gave us so much laughter during our "tuan bai". It was a memorial day.

No comments: