thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai

4 more days left to Chinese New Year~ I'm going back tomorrow night. Can't wait for it. Maybe because most of my friends have gone back to their hometown. The first thing I'm going to do when I'm back is going to the Night Market! I like the atmosphere, the things sold, the new year song and so on.
Chinese New Year is always the joyful moment of the year. Get to wear pretty clothes, shoes and most of all ......ANGPOW! Haha. I realised that each people has their own way of celebrating this special occassion. Some people might treat this festival as a "public holiday" or " a chance of vacation" depends on where they are. Why? When you're at a country which is far far away from your hometown, the atmosphere or feeling of Chinese New Year isn't that 'strong'. Like, 2 of my friends who are at England won't be coming back this new year. The time isn't the same. But for me, Chinese New Year is special not because of the red packets or the new clothes. It's the atmosphere which is full of laughter and the lion dance and the firecrackers that made me feel happy. Chinese New Year is perfect with all this events. Yeah~

No comments: