thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The "Spot"

I'm so unhappy today. For the first time, I fail my final exam. I can't accept the fact. All this years of university life, I never have to sit for supplementary (SUPP) exam and I won't let myself to get one. Unfortunately, not this time. I can't forgive the careless mistakes that I've made in the exam. The exam wasn't hard actually. I just don't know what's going into me that day. Even the toughest subject which programming ( when I was in Year 1 Sem 1 ), I had managed to pass it. But, why can't life contingencies?! Am I really that careless this time?
When I check the result just now, I was shock to see my student ID on the supplementary list. Unbelievable. My friend was with me to check the result. I can't seems to find my words to answer him when he asked me whether I pass or not. All of a sudden, I'm speechless. It took me a few minutes to find my words to answer him. The moment I reply him, tears rolled down from my eyes. I started crying. The first time I cried at campus. Luckily, there was not much people there; only my 2 best friends and me.
Supp was like a black spot on a piece of white paper to me. It's hard to erase. Even though you did manage to erase it , the paper has become imperfect. You'll still notice the mark on the paper. My academic has had a uneraseable spot......

No comments: