thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunway Piramid

Last Saturday, I went to Sunway Piramid with my 2 best friends. My intuition told me that they were trying to make me feel good (due to the test ) although they didn't said. I'm very happy about it coz this is what best friends are. They can sense that either one of you are not happy and will try to cheer you up. I had a great time with them. The thing we did for the whole day was eating and looking around since Sunway Piramid has newly extend the shopping mall. We had lunch in a BBQ restaurant. Then, we had a window shopping and ended up at the balcony of Sunway Piramid where we can view Sunway Lagoon. We were attracted by the beautiful scenery. At mean time, we have made a promise to go there have fun next month.

No comments: