thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Love Yoo!!

Wake up in the morning as usual. Thought yesterday was going to be another 'normal' day but all of a sudden " you've got an sms, sms " ,OMG, that was my message ringtone. Who was it from, I wonder. To my surprise, it was from a guy whom I had a crush druing our graduation trip. He was an ambitious and smart guy. He is also cute in someways ( I get to realise it during the trip ). Haha....Well, I always long to go out with him again after the trip. Joyful, happy, bliss were all the decripritions for me. I quickly took a bath and then had my breakfast. How I wish the outting was only me and him. Ok...I don't mind if there's another guy friend joining.... Unfortunately, I got an sms from my gal friend asking whether she could join or not. Whatelse could I say?? I can't say "NO" , can I?? To be honest, the reason I don't want her to join is because... SHE IS CLOSE WITH THAT GUY!! Don't get me wrong. They were just close friends. But, it still made feel uneasy. I took a train to Midvalley.

Reached Midvalley after 30 minutes. It was a casual outting, a gathering ( to be more specific ). We watched Night At The Musuem 2. Just 3 of us; me, him and the gal. It should be 2 gals and 2 guys. But, Roger had something else to do. So, he will meet us in the noon. The movie was very interesting and most of all funny. We had a great laugh. Too bad I wasn't sitting beside him. Oh, my. What's wrong with me? "Fever " ah! Haha... No wonder people said " Love can make you lose control of yourself ".
Most of the scenes are very funny. Even the Ahkmenrah was a funny guy despite his evil doings. The way he speaks and acts. This is Ahkmenrah who is trying to regain his power after being 'buried' for so many centuries.

I think these two little monkeys made the movie more lively through their gesture and the way they communicate with the other characters. Haha... Monkeys are the closest creature to human beings. Another movie character which gives credibility to this movie is the 3 lovely cupids. They were adorable. I remember there's a scene where Larry was trying to hide from the bad guys at the fountain. Then, this 3 cupids came alive and started to sing love songs because he was with Amelia, a pilot woman. Ow... it's funny yet sweet. I like that scene. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of the scene to upload. This is Amelia, a straight-forward and brave gal.

Overall, the movie was better than Night At The Museum 1. The cinema hall was filled with laughter. We enjoyed the movie very much. After that, we search for a nice and quiet place to 'yumcha' and we end up at 'I Love Loo!!' , a stall that serve porridge, soya bean and "yau zha kuai". The porridge taste quite nice--- not too salty. Porridge is my favourite food. Moreover, it's not expensive----- RM3.90 for porridge and 'yau zha kuai'.

One of my friend ordered soya bean with "yau zha kuai" and the price is also the same. My friend said the soya bean is nice. But, I don't like soya bean. We chit-chat while enjoying the food. Before calling the day off, we decide to visit Pet Wonderland. Long time didn't step into the shop. Kinda miss it... I saw my favourite type of dogs ---- Siberian Husky and Golden Retriever puppy. Pet Wonderland didn't change quite much.

No comments: