thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Refreshing...

I went to cut my hair yesterday. It was an 'oppurtunity' because my aunt's friend was bringing her daughter to have her dye. So, my aunt asked me interested to join in or not since my hair was kinda messy already. After thinking, I decide to go. I'm glad that I make a wise decision. I like my new hairstyle. It's the type hairstyle I was thinking of doing. Moreover, the price was not so expensive compare to the money that I paid for my previous hairstyle. It was over hundred ringgit and the outcome wasn't that obivious.

It was supposed to be the 'zig zag' hairstyle aka ' popcorn hair '. Can u see it?

DaDa~~ This is my new look. It's curly. My cousins said that it suits me. It's easy to take care of compare to other types of curly hair. Hehe~~ Besides that, long straight hair doesn't suits me too. So, this kind of lenght is just nice. Haha~~

No comments: