thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, July 16, 2007

Dear Diary

I'm lost......
I'm lost without You....
Part of my life is missing....
You took My Heart away.

I wish I can be by your side....
I wish to know how you feel about me....
I wish to know more about You....
Take Me to Your Heart.

You make me crazy,
You make me miserable,
You make think only you,
Miss You Finally.

Should I asked for the answer?
Should I let you know about my feelings?
Or should I just wait for you to feel it?
I wanna be with You.

What if you never feel the same?
What if you already have a special someone in your heart?
Should I accept it? Cry?
What can i do?

I'm scare to know the answer....
I'm scare of dissapointment....
I don't want to get hurt....
Have You Ever...

I'm so happy that you invited me to movie last time.
I really hope we can go watch Harry Potter .
Will you?
Reach Out...

When I was unhappy,
Only you asked me why...
Does it mean care?
There You'll Be.

When I wrote that I was nearly knocked by a motorcycle in my msn,
Again only you asked me how...
My friends din even bother.
What You See...

When I wrote that something scared me in personal message in my msn,
Once again only you asked me what...
They din even notice..
You got it all.

What does all this means?
Does it mean I exist in You?
Does it mean You care?
Or Am I just thinking too much?
Only Hope, Only Love






No comments: