thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Miss you guys~

All of a sudden, I miss my hometown friends so much. Feel like flying back to meet up with them. Don't know why. Just wanna hang out with them, take pictures with them. I feel like there's something I haven't done. Oversea study make me realise that friends are to be treasured. For the past few years, I always thought that I can hang out easily with my friends. However, after going to university, I realised that it's hard to meet up with all of my friends. This is because some of them have gone oversea to study and have different holidays. I really MISS YOU GUYS~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.