thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, March 3, 2008

What sort of feeling is this?

Rainy day. Suddenly, I miss chatting with you. Dunno why. We have already been chatting for a year. Maybe I'm used to it already. No matter how busy I am, when you chat with me, I'll always spare the time out. I just can't stop chatting with you. Sometimes, I really have the urge to tell you my feelings for you. Or questioned you whether did you treat all your friends the same. I mean like when I wrote : very very very painful or something that seems not right, you'll always the one to care for me. I know it could simply means a normal caring of a friend. Is it really just that? I just have a strange feelings. We chat and laugh a lot in msn. But, when we met at school, we just seems to become queit or just a simple greeting like Hi etc. This is what makes me feel strange. It's hard to explain. Weird feelings? If we can chat so much in msn, then why not in school?! I still remember the surprise you gave me on my birthday. You appeared so suddenly coz you said that you weren't free. You seem shy when you arrived. Although you were there for a while, I'm very bliss.

No comments: