thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

New housemates

I'm going to have 2 new housemates soon. I'm not sure whether I should be excited about it or not. Anyway, I'm just staying here for a month only, After that, I'll be moving too. I wanna change my environment. Kinda fed up with here. I wonder how will be my new housemates be. Are they friendly? Guess, I'l have to wait and see.
3 of my housemates have moved out. I'm happy for the 2 of them moving out. But, feeling a bit sad for the other one. Not use to his absentness coz his a kind and friendly housemates. Unlike the other 2, they were lazy, untidy, and most of all annoying. They are like a bamboo and a pumpkin. Why? One is thin and tall while the other is fat and short. The fatty always likes to make fun of people and bluff around. He thought that he is the greatest. All he knows is sleep and copying during test actually. It's noisy when he is around. Irritating and offensive. Now, it's much better without him. Haha... However, I miss the Mr. Friendly guy.......

No comments: