thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, June 25, 2007

Life (1).....

It's my life......... sang by Bon Jovi. Guess most of you have heard of this song. What's life about actually? How to live one's life to the fullest? How can we make our life more meaningful, more interesting? The routine you do everyday is eat-work-sleep. How can we change it?

As I grew up, I keep having more and more questions on life. My daily rountines are study-eat-revision-goodnight. There's also playing times sometimes. But, I want a more meaningful and colourful life. I want every minutes to be worth it. However, I'm always running out of time due to study. The course I'm taking used up most of my time since it's a tough course. There's lot of calculations needed. Other than weekdays, I have to spend most of my time doing revision on weekends too where everyone goes shopping, playing or just simply staying at home --- relaxing. I find that this type of life kinda null... I'm beginning to have less and less time to relax compare to my life when I was in Year One Semester One (Year 2 Semester 1 currently) , such as watching movie, shopping and even sleeping. Huh~
Unlike me, some of my coursemates seems so relax. It's like everyday is a holiday to them. For instance, my housemate who is also my coursemate seems so free. He seldom attend classes and yet his results are good. All those subjects are so fresh. We don't even study before in school. He still have the courage to skip classes. Sometimes, I wish I could exchange identity with one of them...
I wonder how's other people life is.... Are you satisfied with your life?

No comments: