thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Life (2)...

Life is sweeter when.....
1. you get to take an autograph of your favourite artist
2. pretty red roses are delivered to your doorstep by someone special...
3. you get to finish your assignments way before deadline. This gives you more time to relax.
4. your friends throw you a birthday party by surprise and you received lots of wishes and
as well. I always love it.
5. you know that you have pass with flying colours.
6. you finally own a car of your own. I wonder when can I own my dream car...
7. someone you admired tell you that he/her love you.
8. your boss praise you on your successful job.
9. mummy cook your favourite dishes.
10. you get to travel around the world with your loved ones. I wish I could travel once a year
when I graduate.
Life is even more sweeter when..... the world is Peace!!

No comments: