thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

AuGuSt

August-- my favourite month cos it is meaningful to me. Hehe... Why? Cos it's the month I 'open' my eyes to this wonderful world, getting out of my mummy's tummy, bringing happiness and adding a new member to my family. Wahaha... August is also a special month to my country---Malaysia. It's the month Malaysia was released from the conquer of British and therefore gain indepentance. My birthday is 6 days ahead of Malaysia's indepentance date,that is, 26 of August(my 'big' day). Last year, I had a memorable birthday cos it's the first time I celebrated my birthday in another place,that is ,Melaka. I wonder how will my birthday going to be this year. Eager, excitement, joy, anxious and a bit worried (worried that my friends will forget ) are the feelings I'm experiencing now.

No comments: