thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, August 27, 2007

SuRpRiSe

There's so many things in my mind now. I don't know how to start. I keep reading the first two sentences over and over again coz there's really too much things I want to say. I'm so happy, so delighted, so touch , and most of all so many wonderful feelings in my heart. I really had a memorable birthday celebration this year. Miracle does happened. Almost all my wishes come true. First and foremost, I was so surprise yet delighted to receive your sms at exactly 12 midnight on 26 August where the day was just about to dawn. I never thought that you would give me such a surprise. I was just thinking that maybe you would just wish me through friendster by sending a simple 'Happy Birthday' greeting. Do you know how joyful I was at that moment?! I hope you could sense it through the reply msg. Well, I thought that this is the only surprise I would get from you. Who knows?! You gave me another greater surprise. You...appeared...last...night together with a present in your hand!!!! ( on the restaurant where I had my celebration ) I thought that you wouldn't be there coz you told me that you have a family gathering that night. But, you purposely come to hand me the gift and wish me a happy birthday.Even though you were there for a while only, I was so touched. I smile broadly the moment I saw you. I can't believe it. I thought I was dreaming. How I wish that moment could last longer a bit..... so that I could see you longer a bit and most of all take more pictures with YOU!! The only and most suitable word to decribe my feeling when I saw you last night was " Bliss". You make me very 'high' (over joy) throughtout the night. Guess what?! I almost wanted to confess my feelings to you (after the celebration). But, I didn't. I still haven't had the courage...


Caption: This is the present he gave me. I like it very much. ^^

No comments: