thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jump in Joy

Yeah~ finally relieve from my 2 tests,that is , Probability and Statistic and the other is Calculus. I've been struggling on it for nearly 2 weeks. Relax is all I wanna do now. As for tomorrow, I'm going to do the things most people do on sunday---Shopping.Go shopping with my ex-classmate who is also my close pal. Haven't been seeing her for ages since come here to study. Haha... Quite excited about it. The other reason which rise up my eagerness is that I havent't been out on sunday for quite a long time. I think 1 month. Why? All because of the hectic study life, kept having tests. Hmm... thinking of which restaurant to dine in for lunch tomorrow. Wanna bring my old friend to try something which she didn't try before. Haha..
There's another MORE important thing in my mind. Know what is it? That is MY BIRTHDAY!!! Next sunday is my BIG DAY!! Hope that I will get surprise from my friends. But, the thing I hope most is the guy I like will be there. Will he? No one can tell me. Have to wait and see. Have a nice day, everyone~

No comments: