thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Can't wait to relax

Still left 2 days and I'm free!!! One more test to go... but I'm so confused. I can't wait to relax and on the other hand, I don't feel like having holiday so soon coz I can't see him. He is going to have a 3-month holiday while I'm going to have a 3-week holiday. I dunno will he be staying at PJ or not. He said he wanna find a job. If he gets a job here, then he will be able to online and we can chat coz his computer is at PJ. Hopefully he finds a job here. I don't wanna lose contact with him. Sometimes, my six sense told me that we are meant for each other, juz waiting for the right time. I'm trying to work things out, like being close to him, keep him happy etc. I even try to create another outting for us since the last time we went to watch movie. His birthday is coming and I hope we can go out again. I wonder will he said ' yes ' if I asked him for bowling next tues. Lucky star, pls be with me. Luv u!!

No comments: