thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

National Day

Last friday is Malaysia 50th "Birthday". Haha... Well, there was a parade somewhere at Jalan Ismail (if not mistaken) of Kuala Lumpur. Oops~ forgot what's the name of the place. Sorry. Hehe...I didn't go to watch the parade cos there was too crowded. But, I manage to watch on tv. It was a BIG celebration. Why? Cos the celebration was held until night time. Wow~ However, I didn't watch the whole celebration cos I'm not interested in it. Hehe... There was hundreds of organizations took part in the marching. Some of their uniforms looks funny. If you guys got watch, then you'll know how funny it was. Some of them dressed like astrounounts. All their body were covered up. The weather is so hot. I wonder how they could stand it. Huh~
Since it's Malaysia 50th "Birthday", so I decided to give myself a day break before I start revising for my final exam which commence on 10 sept 2007. I had a wonderful breakfast-cum-lunch on that day. My aunt's husband has invited his friend,Mr Chua to join us for breakfast. Since my cousin and I woke up quite late and therefore arrived late at Mr. Chua's house, it became a breakfast-cum-lunch. Hehe.. We went to a cafe around PJ. There was altogether 9 of us ( i.e. my aunt and her family, me, Mr. Chua and his family ) I like the seafood porridge. It was heavenly delicous. I can say it is worth the price. It's true. There were so many seafoods in it, such as, crab meat, lala, big prawns, fish and fish balls. It was so different from the seafood porridge that I ate in other cafe which doesn't have so many seafoods in it. After that, I went shopping at 1U with my aunt's family. Later that night, my aunt , my cousins and me went shopping at the same shopping mall again coz my cousin, Ka yi has make arrangement with her friends to watch movie at 1U. In short, we have been shopping for the whole day. But, I enjoy it. Hey, it's a public holiday. So, should relax. Haha.....

No comments: