thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A month ago......

A month ago from today----26 August was my birthday. I still remember all the happy things happened on that day. That night, my friends and housemates gave me a surprise birthday party. We went to a prestigious steamboat restaurant at Subang Jaya. The first time I went to a restaurant which required customers to queue up outside the restaurant. Luckily, tey provide plastic chair for customers to sit so that they can wait patiently for their turn. Haha... The whole restaurant (ground floor and first floor) was full not even a single table was empty. ( It was full everyday. ) Of course, they are not going to ask a birthday gal to wait. Hahah... One of my friend have booked two tables. Although my friend has booked the table, we arrived late due to certain circumstances. Hehe... Strangely, I seem to have the patient to wait. Maybe it's because I'm in a extremely good mood. Haha.... Ty ( the guy I admired ) gave me a surprise. He said he couldn't join in the celebration but he appeared that night, just to wish me ' Happy Birthday ' and gave me the present. I felt like jumping with joy when I saw him coz I was hoping that he would come (as I have wrote earlier in my blog) and he really did. I can feel his sincerity. Although it's just a while, I'm still happy. That's the main reason why I'm so happy that night. Hahaha.....






Caption : My birthday cake...



Caption: The pink shirt is me.

No comments: