thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A glance into the pictures

It's pouring hot today because as far as memory is concerned, it has been raining in the evening for the past 5-day. Oh well, one shouldn't complaint when we are blessed with such bright and warmth weather. ;D

Recently, facebook has come upon my family members especially my 3rd uncle. Almost each of my family members have their own facebook. I was kinda surprise with it. Well, this means that they are getting more and more up-to-date. Haha.. But most of all, they are getting young at heart which is good. :D



My 3rd uncle who was in his 50s was so into it. Almost everyday he is facebook-ing. XOXO... Since all of his children has grown-up, he should give himself sometime to relax. He edits all his photos before he upload it and it amaze me. I never know that he is so good in editing pictures. Hehe... I just learned from my youngest aunt that my uncle actually likes photographing. No wonder this CNY I saw him with his new camera.



Facebook ROCKS!!

No comments: