thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

If we ever meet again

After 6 months of tenure at AIA, I'm saying goodbye to it. I'm leaving all my lovely colleague with a heavy heart especially my 4 wonderful colleagues, Charlene,Kak Joelia, Nazliah and Hazizee. Gonna misses all those laughter, gossiping and 'makan-makan' I had with them. This is my 1st job and it inspires me a lot.

Charlene is a lady sitting besides me. Lengzai is always her 1st priority. Haha. You can see her wondering for 'lengzai' while going out with her. She is also passionate for food. Always treat us eat all those delicious food. Gonna miss it. *Wink* In short, it a great colleague. She always bring laughter to all her friends.



Another person I would like to express my graditute is my supervisor, Kak Joelia who is also my mentor. She is a responsible and cheerful supervisor. She always giving me advise and forgave all the mistakes I've made.



Finally, the last 2 persons who always makes me laugh are Nazliah and Hazizee. Although we just known each other for a short period, we get along very well. We share a lot of things. I was so touch with the present they gave me. It's the best present I have ever receive. A meaningful present. It's a photo frame of them. I think this is the best present to give someone. I'm gonna miss them very much. There are the best Malay friends I ever had. They inspires me a lot. Sometimes, Malay are more united than Chinese. They are always lending a helping to each other unlike Chinese who are too much of a "Kiasu" which means scared to lose. That's why sometimes I feel more comfortable to be with people of different races. Thank you so much my lovely friends.

No comments: