thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

S.U.N.D.A.Y

It's Sunday again. Aunty accompanied Uncle to Kuala Terengganu for a business trip today. They left in dawn. Left my 2 cousins and me. So, I'm going to cook lunch. A simple lunch. Sunday lunch is always simple and easy coz Sunday is relaxing day. XD
Well, aunty has cooked the pork last night. So, I just need to cook another simple dish then it's done. Since there were only 3 of us, I decided to.....fry EGG!! Hahaha... As simple as ABC. :P So, that's our lunch.



Tik tok tik tok... Rrringgg... Dinner Time! My youngest cousin volunteered to cook baked potato with cheese. So, I just leave it to her to prepare everything since she doesn't like too many ppl in the kitchen. Again a simply dinner.Hehe.. Sometimes, simple is good.


Gotta boil the milk with potato 1st before putting into the oven.


It's ready to bake for 30 mins.



While she was busy cooking the dish, I heat up the left over pork and some roti jala. I also boil corn soup. I love corn soup especially creamy corn soup. XD
The baked potato tasted quite nice. My second cousin said that it's not so nice. Ya, I seconded her. The 1st time was nicer which was compliment of my eldest cousin. Nevermind. It's never to be afraid of failure. At least it's eatable. Hahaha... That's all for now.

Ciao~

No comments: